Green Point Urban Park & Biodiversity Garden
• The Park was officially opened on 20 December 2010 and used to be called the Green Point Common.
• It is ranked the 5th most visited tourist attraction in Cape Town.
• It is the only garden of its kind in all of the Western Cape and contains over 300 local Cape plant species and features 25 000 indigenous plants, trees, shrubs, bulbs and groundcovers.
• Fresh water flows from Table Mountain down through to the wetlands area.
• There are several picnic areas with tables and benches. It’s a wonderful location to enjoy company with your loved ones.
• The park is dog friendly and you can wander along the paths enjoying the walks and biodiversity along the way.
The park has three different playground areas for different age groups.